Bridgeview, Illinois

Waiting for weeks for a needed report to complete Medical requirements for my Husband's ongoing CDL Certification. I have been on hold for endless amounts of time, NO LESS than 29 minutes EACH. I have called now 3 times in 2 days and spoken with 5 different people (transferred to 3 different Departments) SO FAR, and am on hold AGAIN... Now 6 people. I am updating this as I go along!

I have been given inaccurate, misleading information, lied to (and I "called them on it" and immediately insisting they correct the situation) and then it was indicated to me that my Doctor's Office must have received the Report and "dismissed it, not knowing what it was, and threw it away" Seriously!?

I have worked in In-Bound Call Centers for years, and would NEVER tolerate a Customer Service Agency (Apria Customer Service is out-sourced!) such as this to represent me, or my company.

I am certain I will be updating this review!

Preferred solution: Promised service of report required, be properly faxed to my Physician's Office ASAP!.

Apria Cons: Lies, Customer service, Not receiving promised documentation, Accusations of incompetence, Person claiming to be supervisor.

• Sleep

Comments

I just had a very similar experience with them! Every rep you talk to in the process tells you conflicting information and they lost my Rx and had to have it refaxed...VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Apria Reviews