Unfortunately my neurologist sent my order for a new CPAP machine to Apria. They called and got my credit card to charge the initial payment.

I made the mistake of giving it to them. Don't ever do that!! In the many calls with this company I have never received the same quote twice as to what I will pay for this equipment. All the quotes I have received do not match up with the "Sales, Service and Rental Agreement" my husband signed when they delivered the equipment.

Also, the Explanation of Benefits that I get form my insurance have absolutely ridiculous amounts billed, and nothing in these statements can be reconciled with what they have charged my to my credit card. Three times I have request the billing department to send my a written invoice that shows everything billed to date, to include what they billed insurance, what insurance paid, what they have charged to my credit card, and a statement of what the remainder of the monthly bills will be. The last time I requested it was 1/24/19. This is 3/2/19 and they have billed my insurance another monthly rent of $874.72, (for a machine that sells direct on their website for single payment of $879.) I still have not received the invoice I requested.

I am sending them a request for the invoice by certified mail.

Don't know what else I can do!! Most miserable experience I have ever had with a company.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I want a written statement of all transactions to date & amount and number of bills that will follow, Then I can decide if we continue or I return product for a full refund..

Apria Cons: I did not receive the heated hose.

• Cpap Providers