Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

From my first contact with Apria I have always had problems. They never understand what to send, then the order is wrong.

Its only 4 items how difficult is that? Billing is a mess. Takes a check 3-4 weeks to "post" AFTER it clears my bank. Meanwhile they keep calling to make a payment every other day.

Borders on harrassment. I spoke to several people about my dissatisfaction and I wanted to close my account. Ok they said...yesterday I received a new box of supplies!! See no one listens there.

Funny thing is Im an ARNP in a 6 physician Pulmonology group and they all know my problems with Apria.

I will be SO happy when I can be completely finished with them. NEVER HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 19.

Comments

#1522005

l delt with Apria in the past and left due to incompetence now I had to buy a cpap mask because mine broke so they sold me one ,,first she asked me if I had cash while ny card was on the counter I got the feeling I could have gotten it much cheaper if I had cash when I left I said next time i.ll bring cash,she almost fell over her self denying it so I called the next day to see if I could return the one I bought as I fixed my broken one the package was never opened she said no so fast I paid 116.00 for it,but I get it free from Medcare isn,t anybody listening to all these complaints