1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

APRIA HEALTH CARE There are many things that have occurred with the transactions for my husband & I. We are replacing our CPAP'S after have machines since 2003.

1) Lost our orders from the Doctors 2 to 3 times. This process started in August of 2017 2) Said our Insurance did not approve the machines. 3) The Insurance approved the machine Dec 21, 2017. 4) REQUESTED NUMBER OF Times to have the machines Delivered before the end of the year!

This DID NOT HAPPEN as we had hit our deductible. We had planned to purchase the machines right away as we knew we were going to keep them. 5) Did not get machines until Jan 5, 2017. 6) One of the orders were completely wrong!

• Wrong mask sent Air fit 10 • Missing Heated Tubing • Missing Dreamwear mask 7) Called and they did send items out but it took 7 days to get items. 8) Called to order filters and gel nose pillows which were requested in the beginning. 9) Received wrong nose pillows. 10) I have called a least 5 times to return Airfit10 mask & Nose pillows.

They said someone would call with return information! No one ever did! I took then Items down to their Reno Store, where I had them sign that they received them and they said they would take care of returning them. This was on Feb 2nd, 2018.

NOW FOR THE REAL PROBLEMS! THEIR BILLING HORRIFIC BILLING PRACTICES! I I received my first statement from them just after Jan 20, 2018 the statement date. I called right away as there was no real information on the statement.

I called to inquire about the information on this statement. The person I 1) Problems with statement missing information: Missing Item information: 1. Item description 2. Item # 3.

Item Cost Missing Blue Shield Insurance information per Item: 1. Blue Cross Insurance Allows Amount 2. Blue Cross Insurance Paid Amount 3. Blue Cross Insurance Member Portion 2) The Items on the bill I look for is what I receive on all of my other health care bills.

It should be included in any bill I receive from Apria Health Care or any other Health Care Provider. 3) In my phone call to Apria they were very snotty and said that Blue Cross had paid their portion but there was no proof in the statement. I asked for a detailed invoice and all I received 2 weeks later was an inter-office document with no detailed information. In addition the information was very confusing and hard to match up to the few packing label I did receive.

4) I then called Blue Shield and they have been very helpful. Someone gave me the advice to have Blue Shield on the phone with me to pay off the machine. It took us 2 weeks to pay the machines in full. Problems we ran into.

1. Blue Shield had to fax their statement 3 + Times 2. Apria Said it would take two weeks + to do this, Blue Shield gave them 24 hours to do it. Apria did not get it done and kept having excuses.

We finally were able to purchase our portion of the machines after 10 phone calls. 3. I paid for both machines on my CC to end this nightmare on Feb 9, 2018. 4.

Apria on each and every phone call ask for payment not only for the invoice that was wrong I had in my hands but also for invoices I had never even seen. They could not email or fax them to me in addition so I could review them with Blue Shield. This is very bad business practices 5. Then to top it off they did an unauthorized charge to my card for $347.95 x 2 saying that was the remainder of the purchase of the CPAP machines!

That portion is BLUE SHIELD. 6. I have been fighting with all day to get this refunded! DO NOT EVER GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR EVEN A CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER SEND CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS IN FOR YOUR PAMENTS!

REVIEW ALL YOUR BILLS AND REQUEST YOUR STATEMENTS TO SHOW YOUR INSURANCE PAYMENTS. This is a chart of the problems on the bill of items from Apria.

• Notice the Apria Website Costs compared to the Apria Billed Amounts. • Look at the Notes/Status – o Items note received but charged o Items have been returned but no credits given yet for returned items and they have been difficult to return.

Review about: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Reno apria staff is awesome.

I didn't like: Does unauthorized charges on your credit cards.

Comments