Novato, California

For the following reasons I canNOT in good conscience I can NO LONGER DO BUSINESS WITH SPRIA for my CPAP supplies:

(1)Years ago while being served by APRIA/Kaiser using Medicare here in Novato, CA I was charged ~ $400 for delivery of an “Up-to-Dt” CPAP machine… only to subsequently find that production of the model (a Respironics “BiPAP Auto 760P”) was discontinued. It had a humidifier was next to useless!!

(2)Later after I happily left the care of Kaiser’s poorly qualified MD(s) & Nurses, I had to search and search and after 4 MD(s) finally found one with real/proper certification and ended up with a new ResMed Air Sense Auto 10 which was explicitly Rx’d by my fully Sleep Medicine qualified MD… and before I knew it, APRIA was selected to supply the new ResMed and to be my source of supplies.

(3)In one year APRIA charged over $200 for “supplies” which exceeded my Medicare + Supplemental insurance coverage. The auto shipping of supplies as per the manufacturer’s and APRI’s schedule overriding what my wishes were did NOT sit well with me AT ALL !

(4)Because of my “Diurnal Rhinitis” multiple congested nasal allergies and deviated/perforated septum, I decided to purchase “out of pocket” (from APRIA) an ozone gas sanitizing machine

(a “SoClean 2).

(5)After writing APRIA’s front office they stopped their harassing calls for only a short while… but over the last 24 hours they have started up once again… 4 calls this past week and 3 in the last 24 hours. I previously programmed my fancy Panasonic answering machine to block APRIA’s phone #... but they somehow just switched and call from a different #!!??

(6)APRIA, I surely believe you read these REVIEWs so consider yourself “FIRED” once again!

(7)IF I RECEIVE ONE MORE CALL YOU APRIA, I’LL “ROAST” IN BURNING COMPLAINT TO MEDICARE!

Sam Ross – Novato, CA!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments