26220 Enterprise Ct, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA

I am a new patient of Apria. The other day I received a call from a gentleman who lives on the other side of the country that was sent a correspondence from Apria with MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. He had attempted to contact Apria all day trying to figure out the discrepancy and was pushed around from to department to department to no avail, he finally used my phone information on the sheet to let me know what happened.

I tried myself repeatedly to reach the proper department to deal with the issue, stating clearly to the representative what the problem was and the importance of resolving it. I was put on hold for over forty minutes and was eventually disconnected. I called three other numbers and sent two emails resulting in no response from Apria.

Is this how Apria deals with issues of privacy? Not being able to speak directly to the individuals responsible for customer privacy is insult to the injury of having your personal information sent to strangers.

Apria seems to have intentionally put many barriers in place in order to distance themselves from their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Comments

Apria is a horrible, horrible company that is imploding. Trust me, I work there and they have the worst customer service department I have ever seen.

Most of our patients can't stand dealing with Apria, but often have no choice. It is truly hard to believe that the people in charge can't see what is happening.

Apria Reviews