Houston, Texas

Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen.They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered.

I called them up in June 2015 when this happened and they acknowledged their billing error. Six months later, January 2016, they started billing me for no services rendered again!

I've been on hold for 20 minutes to tell these nitwits again that they cannot just start billing me out of the blue just because they have my legacy information in their database.I've not seen my doctor since 1998 and they're trying to say that he's approved another rental when I own two CPAPs outright!

Review about: Cpap Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss incorrect billing / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

kathie
Akron, Ohio, United States #1113081

i agree, they are really out of hand....

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Apria - Company Has No Clue What There Doing-WORST CUST. SERVICE !!!! Apria "Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED. I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more