Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen.They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered.

I called them up in June 2015 when this happened and they acknowledged their billing error. Six months later, January 2016, they started billing me for no services rendered again!

I've been on hold for 20 minutes to tell these nitwits again that they cannot just start billing me out of the blue just because they have my legacy information in their database.I've not seen my doctor since 1998 and they're trying to say that he's approved another rental when I own two CPAPs outright!

This reviewer shared experience about "incorrect billing" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Apria and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1113081

i agree, they are really out of hand....