Houston, Texas

Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen.They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered.

I called them up in June 2015 when this happened and they acknowledged their billing error. Six months later, January 2016, they started billing me for no services rendered again!

I've been on hold for 20 minutes to tell these nitwits again that they cannot just start billing me out of the blue just because they have my legacy information in their database.I've not seen my doctor since 1998 and they're trying to say that he's approved another rental when I own two CPAPs outright!

Review about: Cpap Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss incorrect billing / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

kathie
Akron, Ohio, United States #1113081

i agree, they are really out of hand....

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Apria - This dead beat scores a 640. Apria "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more