Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen.They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered.
I called them up in June 2015 when this happened and they acknowledged their billing error. Six months later, January 2016, they started billing me for no services rendered again!
I've been on hold for 20 minutes to tell these nitwits again that they cannot just start billing me out of the blue just because they have my legacy information in their database.I've not seen my doctor since 1998 and they're trying to say that he's approved another rental when I own two CPAPs outright!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- incorrect billing
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cpap Machine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."