Lewisville, North Carolina

Apria Healthcare has to be the absolutely worse oxygen supplier on the planet. It is always a fight with their call center to get delivery when I need it.

Their representatives are dogmatic and rude. Their delivery schedules are arbitrary and abusive. Their attitude is, "if you don't like it, too bad." I will never call them again. I am trying to get enough people who have been abused by Apria to file a class action lawsuit for failure to fulfill their contractual obligations under Medicare.

The only languange they will understand is forced compliance.

Join me in a class action. Leave word at 336-612-1348.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Apria Cons: Representatives.

Comments

I'll be happy to join you in your effort. To contact the Attorney General in California and to get enough people to fill out a form that a professional law firm will provide is right on and I'm on board.

My elderly mother has been abused by APRIA for years, now. She can't go anywhere without a machine delivered out of state and picked up on time and is dependent on it. I think anyone working for APRIA are also abused by their corporation from employee pay to teaching them to avoid customer complaints by playing the system.

Such as hanging up on my mom when she gets upset over their avoidance of delivering on time, to pretending no evaluation was in their records when her doctor sent in an order twice to get a new machine as her out-dated one is overheating. A 100% resounding yes to make the owners of this company pay for their negligence and greed.

Apria Reviews