11600 E 53rd Ave, Denver, CO 80239, USA
1.3

They do not service the unit that I had from them. Could not get them to send a technician to service the unit in over 2 years.

They also started billing me for bills that were over a year old. I was not able to resolve any of the issues with them so I told them to come get the unit and get it out of my house. It is so sad that Kaiser will not use any company but this one to service their patients. I know this will not make any difference but at least I got it off my chest.

I do not like using this company for my Oxygen needs if I could find one that would provide the service that they promised in he at startup.

They are a terrible company that is too large for the average consumer. They just do not care about their customers..

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

As soon as you no longer rent from them, they refuse Medicare as your primary insurer.

Apria Reviews