My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)

I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.

I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.

When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.

Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.

Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.

I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.

They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #821905

Wow I thought I was the only one! This has been the worst experience of my life with a trail Apria, HME, and Presbyterian Sleep Center! Why go on, but I can't believe they can treat people like this and get away with it!

gcrownres

Please join us in our class action lawsuit at lawmomma@outlook.com.

Chandler, Arizona, United States #808369

Sorry about this posting being anonymous, I tried to sign up and use a user name, but java on my pc must be messed up, so had to post this as anonymous.