I had surgery 6/1 and the respiratory therapist determined that I needed an oxygen machine at home for two weeks to use only at night.An Apria rep (Liaison Mike) came to the hospital before I was discharged he had a trainee with him we went over the order and he was very knowledgeable and we talked about the area I lived in and how cell phones don't work here.

He told me when I got home to call & let them know. I called the 888 # and was on hold for 15 min. I now realize I should have called him directly. Was told it was on the truck and would be delivered by 9pm.

The driver called me at 7pm and couldn't find my house. I gave directions to 2 people, he had the order wrong but I set him straight. Finally got machine at 7:30pm. Today 6/3 I got a call from Apria saying they had an order from the hospital and it would be delivered today!!

I told her I got it last night. Then she went over all insurance info which had already been explained to me by someone else. I told her this and she said she had to go over it anyway. The last thing a person needs after surgery is to deal with a company that is repetitious.

GET ON THE SAME PAGE WON'T YOU???Thank you, Leslie Pellegrino

Review about: Apria Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Overall experience.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #1336243

Reviews not very good!! Run really fast away this company