We had a child in the neonatal ICU.He was discharged with orders to be on oxygen.

The hospital had the respiratory therapist come and provide us a portable tank; it was Apria Healthcare. We had no choice in oxygen service. Our doctor has made numerous orders with Apria to have blood oxygen levels checked. This is necessary because he was premature and we need to know if he is being properly oxygenated.

Apria has continued to miss the appointments ordered by our doctor and

Apria denied that the orders were made. Our doctor has proof of the three orders that Apria failed to follow.

Apria customer service does not return calls and is unwilling to simply apologize.If you are dependent on oxygen services they are the wrong choice.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

I wish I had read your review before I decided to use Apria. Now I find myself in the unpleasant state of trying to change to another oxygen provider, with no co-operation from Apria.

Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Apria - Fraudulent Billing Apria "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..." Read more Apria - Company Has No Clue What There Doing-WORST CUST. SERVICE !!!! Apria "Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED. I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more