I just got off the phone with APRIA. I've never did anything but order supplies once or twice in the last 9 years. A wire has now broken on my machine. I called to ask what to do. They say to see my doctor for a perscription and fax it to them. Being that this is Friday before a Holiday weekend, this just isn't going to happen soon. I asked for any alternative other than learning to live without it.

The response is that I could bring it in and they would check the pressures, but they couldn't do anything about the repair because it was so old.

In other words, because I have taken good care of it and not needed anything, now I will be punished.

And no matter how I reprhased it, the offer was repeated to bring it in and they would unneccesarily check the pressures, but not do anything about me suddenly not having my CPAP.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Apria - Ordering processing, untrained techs, unanswered -mails and letters Apria "Below is a letter I sent to Apria on 10/21/14. They replied in November and said only that I am "having challenges" because they changed the CPAP ordering process. ..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more