San Bruno, California

Mon. no delivery due to absent driver.

Tues. delivery 12:00 to 4:00 !!! Changed to 7:00pm to 9:15pm..No show & no delivery. Wed.

delivery projected by driver to 7:00 pm to 9:15pm. Again no show or delivery??? Called 650 588 9744 to see why. Call went to the Philapines , no help!!

Thurs. after many calls reached lady in Arizona who after 30+ min. was able to get a delivery projected from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.

" THIS IS UNEXCEPTIONABLE SERVICE " Also having to listen to Apria adds over and over is very stressful when all you want is some customer service. I asked everyone I contacted for a number I could call to make a complaint but was always given a number I had already called or was put on hold or just went to some place far away and to somebody that I complained to even though I knew it was not their fault and nothing they could do........

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Apria Pros: Dissatisfied.

Comments

this sevice is not perfessional late on time frame lie to customers send items to wrong addresses I ask for a supvisor no one never connect me with one I will take this matter to another leaver my husband been out the hospital 4 weeks and cant even gey his supplys he could have died from this matter

Apria Reviews