Apria - Company Has No Clue What There Doing-WORST CUST. SERVICE !!!!
Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED.
I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN AN ENVELOPE NOT SUFFICIENT TO SHIP WITH .
ALSO POSTAGE DUE TO ME. INSUFFICIENT P0STAGE
AND KNOWONE CARES.
STAY AWAY !!!!! AVOID YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES AND NIGHTMARES THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY IVE EXPERIENCED. ----BUT DEFINITELY THE FINAL STRAW---, BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS LEAVING GOING TO LINCARE
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH . HORRENDUS
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- System One Humidifier Gasket
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "They use Globepay. NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails. I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."