Fall River, Massachusetts
Featured

Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED.

I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN AN ENVELOPE NOT SUFFICIENT TO SHIP WITH .

ALSO POSTAGE DUE TO ME. INSUFFICIENT P0STAGE

AND KNOWONE CARES.

STAY AWAY !!!!! AVOID YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES AND NIGHTMARES THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY IVE EXPERIENCED. ----BUT DEFINITELY THE FINAL STRAW---, BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS LEAVING GOING TO LINCARE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH . HORRENDUS

Review about: System One Humidifier Gasket.

I didn't like: Everythimg.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

I agree that Apria is one of, or is the worst company I have ever dealt with.My latest experience is a phone call last week telling me they are coming out Wednesday regarding my Sleep apnea equiptment.

No time frame given. I called and was told I would be called the day before relavitve to the time. I was called and given a window between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon and I would get a call between that window and let me know when they would be here.

As of 12;20 today, still no call. I called the Lousiville office and was told they would contact someone and have them call me. So far no call. I cancled one appointment for today to be here for Apria.

Other companies ask me what is a good day for an appointmnet, but Apria picks the day and then doesn't show up.WORST COMPANY EVER!!

In looking at the reviews, it seems like Apria, nation wide, is a horrible company to do business with. I live in Colorado and get my Sleep Apnea equipment from Apria, and I agree with the comments I have seen, that Apria is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. No need to go into detail

Bakersfield, California, United States #1131012

I am having problems with them as well , they send me defective CPAP filters that degrade into my lungs and they told me the worst I have to worrie about is black lung .

Ummm, maybe after you've sobered up a bit and have calmed down, you could redo this "review". Your inability to construct a single coherent sentence is unacceptable.