Apria - Company Has No Clue What There Doing-WORST CUST. SERVICE !!!!

209 of 740 Apria reviews

Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED.

I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN AN ENVELOPE NOT SUFFICIENT TO SHIP WITH .

ALSO POSTAGE DUE TO ME. INSUFFICIENT P0STAGE

AND KNOWONE CARES.

STAY AWAY !!!!! AVOID YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES AND NIGHTMARES THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY IVE EXPERIENCED. ----BUT DEFINITELY THE FINAL STRAW---, BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS LEAVING GOING TO LINCARE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH . HORRENDUS

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
209 of 740 Apria reviews

Jan 11 #1269374

I agree that Apria is one of, or is the worst company I have ever dealt with. My latest experience is a phone call last week telling me they are coming out Wednesday regarding my Sleep apnea equiptment. No time frame given. I called and was told I would be called the day before relavitve to the time. I was called and given a window between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon and I would get a call between that window and let me know when they would be here. As of 12;20 today, still no call. I called the Lousiville office and was told they would contact someone and have them call me. So far no call. I cancled one appointment for today to be here for Apria. Other companies ask me what is a good day for an appointmnet, but Apria picks the day and then doesn't show up. WORST COMPANY EVER!!

Jan 06 #1266861

In looking at the reviews, it seems like Apria, nation wide, is a horrible company to do business with. I live in Colorado and get my Sleep Apnea equipment from Apria, and I agree with the comments I have seen, that Apria is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. No need to go into detail

Mar 20, 2016 #1131012 Bakersfield, California, United States

I am having problems with them as well , they send me defective CPAP filters that degrade into my lungs and they told me the worst I have to worrie about is black lung .

Jan 24, 2016 #1100347

Ummm, maybe after you've sobered up a bit and have calmed down, you could redo this "review". Your inability to construct a single coherent sentence is unacceptable.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.