Featured
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED.

I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN AN ENVELOPE NOT SUFFICIENT TO SHIP WITH .

ALSO POSTAGE DUE TO ME. INSUFFICIENT P0STAGE

AND KNOWONE CARES.

STAY AWAY !!!!! AVOID YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES AND NIGHTMARES THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY IVE EXPERIENCED. ----BUT DEFINITELY THE FINAL STRAW---, BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS LEAVING GOING TO LINCARE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH . HORRENDUS

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Apria and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about system one humidifier gasket at Apria was everythimg Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

I agree that Apria is one of, or is the worst company I have ever dealt with.My latest experience is a phone call last week telling me they are coming out Wednesday regarding my Sleep apnea equiptment.

No time frame given. I called and was told I would be called the day before relavitve to the time. I was called and given a window between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon and I would get a call between that window and let me know when they would be here.

As of 12;20 today, still no call. I called the Lousiville office and was told they would contact someone and have them call me. So far no call. I cancled one appointment for today to be here for Apria.

Other companies ask me what is a good day for an appointmnet, but Apria picks the day and then doesn't show up.WORST COMPANY EVER!!

In looking at the reviews, it seems like Apria, nation wide, is a horrible company to do business with. I live in Colorado and get my Sleep Apnea equipment from Apria, and I agree with the comments I have seen, that Apria is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. No need to go into detail

Bakersfield, California, United States #1131012

I am having problems with them as well , they send me defective CPAP filters that degrade into my lungs and they told me the worst I have to worrie about is black lung .

Ummm, maybe after you've sobered up a bit and have calmed down, you could redo this "review". Your inability to construct a single coherent sentence is unacceptable.