2040 Corporate Ct, San Jose, CA 95131, USA

Apria has the worst billing department in the world. When I originally enrolled I was told by customer service rep that I could not get my supplies until I gave the a credit card info in order to bill my insurance copayment.

I gave them this info, and the immediately billed my card $36.62. They sent my supplies and sent a claim to my insurance. They submitted the claim with incorrect info 6 times before the claim was actually paid. In the meantime, the charged my credit are 2 more charges of $24.59 and another charge of $295.37 which I DID NOT approve.

I have talked to my insurer several times and they have tried to intervene on my part. My actual copay that was due is only $23.42. They have charged my credit card $357.75 more than they are due (and without my permission) and I am having a very very difficult time getting Apria to correct their mistakes and give my back my money. And I won't mention that I should get interest charged to my credit card back too.

But since I fighting so hard just to get my fraudulent overcharges back, I know that's totally out of the question! Please be very careful if you have to do business with Apria! This is not the first time I have had problems with them.

This is just the biggest. I will no longer be doing business with them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Credit sent to my credit card for overpayment!!!.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews