Chicago, Illinois

I would never refer Apria to anyone! If there was a zero rating, I would have chosen it instead of one rating.

My son had two types of rental equipment from Apria, they provided the equipment, kept charging me when the insurance had "paid it in full per agreement". Their billing dept. is horrible!!!! Every time you call, you wait on hold 30 minutes before being helped.

Then you talk to a different representative every time you call & they don't communicate whatsoever. You can fax them documentation & they claim to never receive it, or it seems to take DAYS for them to receive it and of course, they don't allow any communications to be sent by email, so you could get things sent quickly & easily. Don't ever expect a call back from the billing dept. either.

In the last year, I have worked with 12 different billing representatives/specialists. All of them told me they would call me back after reviewing my files. So far I'm still waiting on even one call back! Now they have sent my account to collections, when I had a credit balance!

There have been payments made that were not applied to the account until 4-5 weeks later. Need I go on?!!!......Funny I just looked down at the bottom of this complaint form & it asks if I want to be contacted by Apria?

Ha That's a joke! They don't ever call, don't know why they would start now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Claim.

Comments

Darcee

Please visit lawmomma@outlook.com for information regarding a class action lawsuit against Apria for their unethical business practice.

Apria Reviews