Bayside, New York

Got a call to pick up my sleep-apnia machine. Message said have a credit card available and there might be a co-payment.

Arrived and was told no co-pay just leave credit card # for security purposes. Two weeks later card was charged $207. Was told insurance claim was denied. How did they know there was no co-pay and not tell me claim was denied?

Wonder if they even submitted a claim. My Ins.Co. said claim should have been at least partially paid. Apria's answer: you signed a contract and we can charge you credit card.

No notice of charge and no authorization to use the card. AND I was told (face to face) when I picked up the machine, Credit card would only be used to hold the machine. This company LIES to your face and gets you to sign a contract to use your credit card as they please and they don't even notify you. If you call (30 minutes on hold) you will encounter someone giving you the company line : you signed a contract.

DO NOT do business with this company. They are the Absolute *** of the earth!!

Reason of review: Utterly disgusted.

Comments

They are complete *** I hate this company with a passion

Apria Reviews