Charlotte, North Carolina

My HSA account paid for the deductible for CPAP equipment. Six moths later I received a bill from CareCentrix saying I owed $130.00 that was applied to the deductible.

I called CareCentrix and they told me to call Apria. I called Apria and they told me to call CareCentrix who told me to call Apria again. I ended up paying the money after they threatened to turn it over to a collection agency. I returned the latest order back to Apria because I wanted nothing else to do with them.

A month later,I received a bill for the returned items. After several calls to Apria and CareCentrix I found someone who said they would take care of it. A month later,I received another bill for the returned items. I called Carecentrix and was told to call Apria to get the return authorization number.

apparently the contractor they use for billing does not communicate with Apria. I am not sure if they are unbelievably incompetent or fraudulent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Account.

Comments

Thanksgiving. provident life and accident insurance company parasite purge picture of slump aint no sunshine lyric 40 from memorable old quote virgin year czar nicholas muff diver download glitch guide pokemon yellow power ball result slumber party theme.

plastic surgeon baton rouge

#442085

I am afraid that we are going to go through similar stuff with Apria Healthcare. They are unethical!

We signed a rental agreement to pay on our credit card with the understanding it was for $42.

After a few months of $42, we were billed for $384.48. We are working with our Bank to have the charges reversed.

Apria Reviews