Mount Laurel, New Jersey

My father is using the "vpap" breathing machine prescribed by a MAyo Clinic Dr in Rochester, Minnesota. Three weeks ago my father received an updated prescription for a new breathing machine "Cpap" due to a study done at the Mayo stating that heart failure patients have a higher mortality rate using the "vpap" and it is imperative that he gets the new machine immediately.

There could be catastrophic results by not updating the machine. For over two weeks we have been hearing from Apria health "service" representatives that " the paperwork is being taken of, multiple faxing of the prescription and history, and they all have been saying to us "I understand your frustration". Not one person has any clue about what is taking place and every time they call us we have no idea why they are calling. They are just raising our blood pressure!

"Michelle" called us to schedule an appointment to make an appointment. That is one of the dumbest thing I ever heard! Needless to say my father has a terminal illness and the stress and frustration that Apria is putting us through is ridiculous!!!! Horrible business practice.

You should be ashamed. "Debra" over a week ago told me that "a ball won't be dropped since Apria will be selling us a new machine and making more money off of us". Nice.

Ball is in your court Apria, game on. Merry Pors-(623)680-0643.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments