Edison, New Jersey

This is by far the worst company EVER. When I first was forced to use them by my insurance company it took months to get the right equipment.

Also, whatever you do DO NOT give them your bank account number, it is nearly impossible to remove it from their records. I changed insurance companies and my new insurer does not use Apria. Apria does not notify you they are shipping products to you and I am now fighting them because they refuse to use the order date (which is before my insurance converted) and are using the shipping date instead (which of course is after the conversion).

Apria is now putting charges through my account for the entire amount. A real nightmare dealing with them...

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Account.

Apria Cons: Total ignorance of cust serv, Unhelpful employees, Holding records hostage.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advice on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews