Champaign, Illinois

Apria's appeal to Medicare was denied because they did not submit all the information required. They next submit the claim to my secondary health insurance.

In the meantime, they have 180 days to submit the correct information the Medicare. I would have thought they have dealt with Medicare enough to know what to submit. I may end up having to pay over $700 because they are too lazy to do their job. They also sent a letter to me in regard to insurance coverage of my CPAP--the information wasn't due for another 3 months, but they just send (according to them) this letter to all CPAP patients.

It's scary how they do business.

Don't use them!! Local office is fine--national office is extremely poorly run!!

Comments

Be careful. I am fighting with them now.

Similar problem. They didn't submit all the paperwork. Denied claims from last year. My insurance company said I owe nothing.

My insurance company even talked with them and got the case closed. Then I started getting collection notices. When I try to call them, they put me on hold or pretend the phone went dead.

I am on hold now. This just feels like fraud.

Apria Reviews