San Diego, California

Apria is a horriable company. Everyone is saying the same thing, all these people can't be wrong.

It took six months and 100 phone calls to get my new cpap machine because of Apria inefficency.

To put the icing on the cake they wanted my credit card to cover copays, I have medicare there is no copays,

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD

THE BILLING COMPANY IS IN INDIA,, NOT A GOOD IDEA

DON'T SAY did not warn you. What is this 100 word ***, I can not say 100 words about Apria unless they were four letter words, even then I am sure I would miss a few words.

At times they would call me and I could not get to the phone, in the beginning I would call back, after the first few months I didn't.

When I did call back it could take up to a half hour to talk to a rep. Who I think are in India also because no messge ever got posted on my record, It was very fustrating.

I hope to find another company that is in my plan, I am going to write to medicare and complain about them I am sure they are getting over billed also.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Apria asked me for credit card as well. I refused to provide it.

More over they are ripping off Medicare and US Government. They Billed Medicare for $2600 for a CPAP machine that costs about $900. CPAP Machine comes WITH humidifier, yet the bill shows a separate line item.

Who can I file this scam with?? Does anyone has any idea?

Apria Reviews