Salt Lake City, Utah

I saw my podiatrist on a Friday about foot pain and had surgery scheduled for monday.  He wrote me a prescription for a Knee Walker.  I called Apria to order the Knee Walker gave them all my info and faxed them all needed paperwork friday morning. I had my surgery and it is now tuesday and still no knee walker so I call Apria.  The first lady has a really strong accent and hardly speaks english.  she informs me I'm supposed to have crutches delivered.  I said no I ordered a knee walker and my prescription is for a knee walker.  she says she will check with processing about my paperwork and puts me on hold.  after being on hold for about 5 to 10 min a different lady gets on the phone and she can't even find me in her system. so I hang up and order my walker from someone else.  while I am on the phone Apria calls me and want's me to call them back.  I call back and get yet another lady.  she says she has an order for a knee walker and starts to ask me a bunch of questions about info I aready gave them on friday.  She then tells me they won't be able to get me the walker 5 to 10 business days is that ok.  I tell her no I had the surgery yesturday and that i already ordered the knee walker from someone else and to cancel my order.  can they be any stupider.

Apria Cons: Call center - unable to understand, Poor customer service, Unacceptable wait time for product.

Comments