Phoenix, Arizona

I'm still waiting for someone to contact me. On another note, yesterday when the Apria guy came to bring my wife's supplements, ( the correct kind this time ), instead of him acting like a normal human being and knock on the door, he stood on the ground 2 stories under our apartment and threw a ROCK and hit my window to get my wife to come to the door, not a knock on the door, not picking up the phone and calling her, he threw a ROCK, not a pebble, A ROCK. My wife is very ill, and the combination of not having the correct supplements and dealing with Apria is making her more ill.

We still need receipts for the supplements we have bought from Apria, this is the 9th time I have contacted Apria about the receipts we need, do I have to find out who owns the company and contact them to get these receipts? Do the people who work for Apria understand that the people they service are SICK? My wife is thinking about changing Dr's and hospitals to someplace that does not use APRIA, that's how bad of a job Apria is doing, not in one area or another, but EVERY area, from customer service, to billing, to the wharehouse, to shipping, to delivery, there is not ONE good thing I can say about Apria. If I did my job the way Apria does theirs, I would have been fired shortly after getting the job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Delivery Service.

Comments

why is his backup tank empty?

Couldn't have said it any better myself! sick people should not have to be dealing with Apria's complete lack of service!

my husband is on oxygen 24/7 and I have been trying to get them to bring out another back up unit because his is empty.....if we should lose power he won't have any oxygen to use! this would be an emergency situation! Apria cannot deliver period! they all act like the equipment is coming out of their pocket?

a Apria supervisor promised me that one would be delivered tonight....LOL I believed her! very sad the way they treat people.

Apria Reviews