Update added by user May 06
I have asthma, and need these parts.
Shame on you Apria for putting me through this!
Original review posted by user May 05
I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase a new nebulizer cup from Apria Healthcare since March 23, 2016.
On March 23, 2016 while using my PARI PRONEB Ultra Nebulizer, I noticed that the "Replace NEB Cup" sticker had changed color (indicating that the nebulizer cup needed to be replaced). I called Apria Healthcare (800-900-0305) and ordered a new "NEB PARI LC PLUS" (new cup and tubing).
On April 8, 2016 I called the Apria customer service group again and after being put on hold 2-3 times and remaining on the line for about 8 minutes, I was told that something happened and the order had not been processed. The Customer Service Rep told me she would make sure the order was placed and I would receive it promptly. Note: By this time, I noticed that my nebulizer cup was damaged but I had no choice other than to keep using it to help control my asthma.
On April 15, 2016 I called the Apria Customer Service Group yet again and told them my nebulizer cup was damaged and where was the new cup I had ordered previously. This time I was put on hold 2-3 more times and remained on the line for yet another 8 minutes or so. They said they placed the order and that someone would call me to confirm payment (which they never did), and I will receive it in 7-9 business days.
On April 28, 2016 I called Apria Customer Service and demanded to speak with a supervisor. I was placed on hold for almost 10 minutes before Jasmine (supervisor) came on the line. I told her what was happening and that my nebulizer cup was damaged, that I was in the middle of a bad asthma attack and I needed a replacement nebulizer cup. I also asked her how they are able to stay in business if they cannot successfully take orders and ship product. Additionally, I suggested to her that they start living/supporting their mission statement "Customers are the best part of Apria", as clearly they don't care if their customers are having trouble breathing! In total I was on this call for 23 minutes, most of which was on hold while she checked this and that. She apologized several times and promised me that I would receive my nebulizer cup and tubing at the latest on May 2nd or 3rd, 2016.
I did receive a call last Friday asking if they could charge my co-pay to the credit card on file. I approved this charge.
To date, I have NOT received the new nebulizer cup and tubing, nor have I received a call from the company telling me there is a problem. So I have resorted to filing this complaint here on this site, with my insurance company and other places online in hopes that it will get their attention.
In the meantime, I am still struggling with my asthma and am using a damaged nebulizer cup which I believe is not functioning as well as it should. Thus, I do not believe I am getting the full benefit from my nebulizer that I should.
I am hoping that you help me get the supplies that I need.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Brea facility office receptionist is helpful
What I disliked
- Being put on hold multiple times
- Having to call multiple times to get product ordered
- Still have not received nebulizer replacement parts
- Customer service
- Customer service keeps putting me on hold
- Have been on the phone for 23 minutes - 17 of which were on hold
- Paid for product i have not received
- Cannot seem to get my replacement parts
- Customer service keeps promising delivery
- Reason of review:
- Not able to receive much needed parts for my nebulizer
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pari Proneb Ultra Nebulizer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED. I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone, - we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."