244 Cox St, Roselle, NJ 07203, USA

6/30/2017 APRIA Healthcare uses offshore Customer service teams in the Philippines and in India. These teams are not trained properly and don't understand how to correct problems when Apria Healthcare makes mistakes.

They act like robots. Their customer service associates including managers who are offshore don't have reasoning skills to decipher and understand when Apria Health has made an error. They will lie to you over the phone and double bill you if you let them. Because of this CareCentrix associates who are professional don't like working with them.

Also, my Doctor dropped them as a provider because of their unprofessional way of doing business and problems that they caused the Doctor's office and his patients. The Offshore teams have wasted countless hours of my time as Apria Healthcare tried to double bill me numerous times. I rented a CPAP Machine and then I wanted to purchase it. When I called Apria Healthcare to purchase the machine, the offshore customer service rep, tried to over charge me approximately $1200.

My outstanding balance was around $330. She told me that I could purchase the machine for around $1500. If you go online, other companies are selling this same CPAP Machine for $800.00 to $900.00 I called the offshore teams over 15 times. Not once did they resolve any billing issues that Apria Health Care over billed me.

Many times they lied to me and tried to continue to collect money that they overcharged me and didn't rightfully deserve. If you get an offshore person, hang up and dial 866-505-6365 for billing issues. I have other examples where this company tried to over bill me but I don't want to bore you with the details. I wasted countless man hours over the phone because of all the billing errors that Apria Healthcare over charged me.

I recommend using a different Heatlhcare provider if you are renting or purchasing a CPAP Machine.

You will avoid countless headaches and getting frustrated dealing with incompetence and incompetent customer service reps. Apria Healthcare has the worst customer service of any company that I have ever worked with in my 55 years of living on this planet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: dishonest company.

Apria Pros: Drivers polite and knowledgable, Frustraion, Frustration.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews