Apria Health care providing after market CPAP filters that are defective.
I have had some bad issues with Apria health care .For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment.
They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit wich in turn degrades into my lungs and uper respritory system , I already have bad lungs but there after market filters are defective. They are always giving me problems about insurance , I am fullly covered . I am so sick of the way they treet me and I wish there was some kind of advocate that I could file a complaint with .
I dont want to die due to thwere faulty suplys or equipment.Some one HELP...
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Faulty cpap suplys horable customer service
- Way they do business
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cpap Supplies
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I placed an order online for next-day delivery. I spent $68 on the "upgraded" arrangement. The flowers wer NOT delivered - ever. I tried to reach customer service via email..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "Summery:Sells Defective Merchandise. Sells Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health.Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems. Fails to Remedy even Serious Issues with Merchandise. Details:I purchased..."