Apria Health care providing after market CPAP filters that are defective.
I have had some bad issues with Apria health care .For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment.
They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit wich in turn degrades into my lungs and uper respritory system , I already have bad lungs but there after market filters are defective. They are always giving me problems about insurance , I am fullly covered . I am so sick of the way they treet me and I wish there was some kind of advocate that I could file a complaint with .
I dont want to die due to thwere faulty suplys or equipment.Some one HELP...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Faulty cpap suplys horable customer service
- Way they do business
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cpap Supplies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning. Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn..."
- "I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'. The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely..."
- "Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had. It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been..."
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."