Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I have had some bad issues with Apria health care .For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment.

They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit wich in turn degrades into my lungs and uper respritory system , I already have bad lungs but there after market filters are defective. They are always giving me problems about insurance , I am fullly covered . I am so sick of the way they treet me and I wish there was some kind of advocate that I could file a complaint with .

I dont want to die due to thwere faulty suplys or equipment.Some one HELP...

Review about: Cpap Supplies.

I didn't like: Faulty cpap suplys horable customer service, Way they do business.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apria Health Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

That's scary. Some of the patients where I work (in Bakersfield!) use CPAP machines so I'm passing this on to one of our nurses and letting them know to watch out in case those patients go through Apria for their supplies. Sorry this is happening but thanks for posting this.

to Anonymous #1138003

thank you for responding .It scares me

jjalltheway
to Anonymous #1141299

There needs to be a way to hold this company accountable.