Featured Not resolved
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have had some bad issues with Apria health care .For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment.

They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit wich in turn degrades into my lungs and uper respritory system , I already have bad lungs but there after market filters are defective. They are always giving me problems about insurance , I am fullly covered . I am so sick of the way they treet me and I wish there was some kind of advocate that I could file a complaint with .

I dont want to die due to thwere faulty suplys or equipment.Some one HELP...

jjalltheway wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Apria and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was faulty cpap suplys horable customer service and way they do business. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria and apria health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

That's scary. Some of the patients where I work (in Bakersfield!) use CPAP machines so I'm passing this on to one of our nurses and letting them know to watch out in case those patients go through Apria for their supplies. Sorry this is happening but thanks for posting this.

to Anonymous #1138003

thank you for responding .It scares me

jjalltheway
to Anonymous #1141299

There needs to be a way to hold this company accountable.