Tampa, Florida

I received bad equipment to my home on Nov 7th and told the tech that delivered it stinks like dirty dogs. He did not offer to exchange any thing and left.

I complained to the branch, Medicare and my insurance company almost daily since then to remove equipment because I am going to another company. Now in Jan still excuses and runaround and no pick up. I have called even the to talk to the ceo Norman Payson at 949 639 2000 and sent him an email. Soon after a man name Seth called and claims my equipment will be picked up this week.

I have heard that almost every day since Dec. They said i have to sign an AMA since I want it out of my house.

Customer service was not friendly once except for a lady by the name of Valerie.

I called 408 383 4400 and was told I was talking to Lisa and she promised to help me but when I called back there was no such person. Mision statement and my treatment are not even close.

Comments