Cherry Valley, California

Back in august 2015 Apria sent me replacement supplies for my CPAP , that I didn't know was coming well a month or so later we receive a bill for those supplies . I question my wife and we did not get any supplies.

My wife contacted Apria and they told her we would have to pay for them because the UPS driver said he delivered it and said he left the package on my front door step .My wife and myself have tried for months to get this removed from our account balance. They said basically no matter what I say the driver said he left the box there. I told the last billing rep (level 3) that I am not paying for it and she replied that if I didn't after a period of time they would report it to the credit bureau. I have a balance on this account and wanted to pay the portion off minus the supplies that I never got and now I cant pay for that because they won't credit my account the whole 179.00.

I told her I would never use Apria again and would contact the better business bureau, she basically had no comment and once again sorry sir I cannot remove this item from your account . I hung up and this was finally after talking to 5 people at Apria and Ups (they told me it was my issue to take up with UPS) :((

Preferred solution: remove the charge from my account so i can pay the remaing balance owed.

Apria Cons: Customer service.

Comments