Jacksonville, Florida

Tried calling Apria billing department and keep getting a recording that informs me to call cannot be connected at this time. I finally called the equipment company for supply's they keep switching me back to the same number that will not connect me finally someone would help and called there personal phone to billing and Tamara was upset that I had called her through the equipment service she told me it was not her fault for bad number.

well at this time I knew it was not going to going right from that point on. I informed her that my bill was incorrect and she told me that it wasn't before she look even into it and I told her that I paid for my equipment prior to leaving Apria, she finally look up the bill and said it was my banks fault for not submitting payment I informed her that it was over a month when I paid for items she said well tell your bank to submit payments on time. I ask to speak to a supervisor she said I am a supervisor I said I would like to speak to another supervisor and she transferred me to a phone msg. and someone will contact me in 48 hrs.

Well this was the worst customer service I have ever received and I have had some really rude services she was by far the worst it makes you wonder in this time of unemployment why do you treat people like this who is paying your pay check. I will contact my doctor to see if I could get someone else for service.

Comments