1.8

My wife, who died 5 January 2018, had an oxygen concentrator from Apria. In Feburary or March of that year, I returned it.

Today, 2 March 2019, I got a letter from Apria saying that my insurance company is denying their bills. Which is understandable, since (1) they got the concentrator back, and (2) she no longer has health insurance due to her being dead.

The letter is dated 5 February 2029, and demands a response by 20 February, yet the postmark on the letter is 1 March.

The man I spoke to on the phone is obviously in India, and was either unwilling or unable to transfer my call to someone in the US.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Medical Equipment Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I work for Apria and I can tell you they are clueless.....they constantly violate Hippa by billing the wrong patients, putting the wrong address on deliveries and giving the wrong patient information to providers and insurance companies. I have never seen a more disorganized, totaly screwed up company. It is astonishing how many mistakes they make.