Kirkland, Washington

Apria Healthcare is deplorable. I was diagnosed with central sleep apnea by Stanford Medical Center.

Stanford then issued a DME prescription for a Bi-Pap machine. I was told to use Apria. After repeated non-responsive calls to set-up an appointment to pick up my bi-pap machine, I wrote a certified mail letter to Apria's ceo and chairman of the board of directors, a Mr. John Figueroa.

I complained to him about not being able to get a response from Apria. He never replied. I did, however, finally receive a call from Apria to come in and pick up the machine. When I went to Apria to pick up the machine, the person helping me did not appear to be very knowledgeable about the machine.

The very first night I tried to use the machine, my mask leaked so badly I could not use it. I have since placed two calls to Apria to get an appointment to have the problem fixed. When I call, I get the voice mail of the person who issued to machine to me. She does not call back.

I feel as if I am fighting for my life and there is no one to help. I do not understand how a business such as Apria can remain so unaccountable and unresponsive.

I really do not know what I will do next. I sincerely hope that there are doctors out there who will become aware of how bad Apria Healthcare is and then stop referring patients to them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apria Cons: Non responsive.

• Attorneys general

Comments

#1041999

I, too, have apnea and for 13 years long miserable the Kirkland office has caused me nothing but headaches and lost sleep. Nothing.

Why is your rating 4 out of 5? That's an 80% approval rating.

Apria Reviews