Apria - OVERCHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT
APRIA HEALTHCARE CHARGED MY MEDICARE $95.00 FOR A $22.00 WATER CHAMBER, $37.92 FOR $10.00 AIR TUBE AND $28.02 FOR 2 FILTERS THAT COST $12.00 FOR MY CPAP MACHINE.THEY WERE CHARGED WITH MEDICARE FRAUD A FEW YEARS AGO AND agreed to pay the government $17.6 million, without admission of wrongdoing, to settle Medicare fraud allegations.
It looks like they are doing medicare fraud again.
I questioned these charges and was told "we need to make money" I pay 20% co-pay on this equipment, so they are sticking it to me also.Thank You Apriabdf3206
You may also like
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- " Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."