Apria - OVERCHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT
APRIA HEALTHCARE CHARGED MY MEDICARE $95.00 FOR A $22.00 WATER CHAMBER, $37.92 FOR $10.00 AIR TUBE AND $28.02 FOR 2 FILTERS THAT COST $12.00 FOR MY CPAP MACHINE.THEY WERE CHARGED WITH MEDICARE FRAUD A FEW YEARS AGO AND agreed to pay the government $17.6 million, without admission of wrongdoing, to settle Medicare fraud allegations.
It looks like they are doing medicare fraud again.
I questioned these charges and was told "we need to make money" I pay 20% co-pay on this equipment, so they are sticking it to me also.Thank You Apria
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue. ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability. DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you..."
- "In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could..."
- "I keep receiving calls from various telephone numbers after requesting to be placed on a do not call list Ive consulted an attorney for harrassment and have documented each call..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."