Apria - OVERCHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT
APRIA HEALTHCARE CHARGED MY MEDICARE $95.00 FOR A $22.00 WATER CHAMBER, $37.92 FOR $10.00 AIR TUBE AND $28.02 FOR 2 FILTERS THAT COST $12.00 FOR MY CPAP MACHINE.THEY WERE CHARGED WITH MEDICARE FRAUD A FEW YEARS AGO AND agreed to pay the government $17.6 million, without admission of wrongdoing, to settle Medicare fraud allegations.
It looks like they are doing medicare fraud again.
I questioned these charges and was told "we need to make money" I pay 20% co-pay on this equipment, so they are sticking it to me also.Thank You Apriareview #363111
You may also like
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "Icium.fi DANGER Ice sculptures Levi Finland SCAM AVOID FutuVision LtdIce Sculpture Fell And Broke Man's ArmWe just wanted to alert people to the DANGER at the Icium.fi Ice sculptures in..."
- "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- " Published 17 hours ago Updated 15 minutes ago BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE! PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on..."
- "I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes. I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."