Apria - Extremely terrible customer service, extremely long phone hold times
My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)
I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.
I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.
When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.
Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.
Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.
I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.
They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "Bought the black princess shoes as I have worn them for decades. My last pair, which was the old style all leather lasted over 10 years! Well, the replacement princess..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house...."
- "One of my orders is E-Cigarette Kit "Eleaf ijust 2", i'm very satisfied with may purchase, great battery life '2600 mah' (up to 3 days-relatively smoke), nice quality, good pair..."