Apria - Extremely terrible customer service, extremely long phone hold times
My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)
I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.
I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.
When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.
Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.
Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.
I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.
They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.d720c8b review #484015
You may also like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."