Apria - Extremely terrible customer service, extremely long phone hold times
My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)
I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.
I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.
When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.
Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.
Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.
I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.
They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Please beware if you are planning to purchase anything from this seller. This website is not up to par of 2015 online shopping which I do almost 90% of..."