Apria - Extremely terrible customer service, extremely long phone hold times
My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)
I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.
I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.
When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.
Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.
Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.
I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.
They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.1249c4d1 review #484015
You may also like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "Since I paid for a wig I haven't got any response from the shop. Any efort to contact was impossible because they use special programme to talk with you on..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "The owner of the Melaleuca company donated one million dollars to Romney superpac and so now he's a target. Well I got news for you Obama *** -- IT'S GOING..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."