Apria - Extremely terrible customer service, extremely long phone hold times

244 of 440 Apria Reviews

My new CPAP headgear fell apart after 2 months (poor quality construction and incomplete plastic welds)

I tried to call to find how to return it to let manufactuer know about defect, get a replacement, and stop automatic refill of same part.

I had to wait on hold about 30 minutes each time, and get transferred multiple times, then the system hung up on me.

When I finally was able to talk to correct person, they told me that they can't return it, that I need to research who the manufactuer was and how to tell them about defect.

Also I need to pay for replacement parts myself since over 30 days (apparantly they can contact manufactuer to order, but they are too lazy to contact manufactuer about defects.

Also, they took 4 months to even get the original CPAP order processsed to begin with.

I'm looking for some other CPAP supplier, Apria used to be good last 5 years, but NOW is horrible to deal with, and wastes my time.

They even get the billing wrong on every 6 month order and have to fix it.

More Review Details

Product or service
Product Defect
Review category
Health and Beauty
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #484015 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apria? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
244 of 440 Apria Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Michael D

May 30, 2014 #821905 Albuquerque, New Mexico

Wow I thought I was the only one! This has been the worst experience of my life with a trail Apria, HME, and Presbyterian Sleep Center! Why go on, but I can't believe they can treat people like this and get away with it!

gcrownres

Apr 24, 2014 #808473

Please join us in our class action lawsuit at lawmomma@outlook.com.

cwalton2.too

Apr 23, 2014 #808369 Chandler, Arizona

Sorry about this posting being anonymous, I tried to sign up and use a user name, but java on my pc must be messed up, so had to post this as anonymous.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Apria. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Apria.
Filing a new complaint about