Apria - Customer
I received a bill for 51.26 in August and went on line and paid it immediately.I continued to get bills every month and called them numerous times.
The money was drawn from my bank account 2 days later. Each person I talked to(5)promised to clear the problem up. Finally I figured out the problem. I had paid on my account instead of my husband's.
I called and the person I talked with found my over payment and said she would transfer the amount to the right account.
Today I received a call from a collection agency for the money.She said I had an overage on my account, but if I did not pay the 52.26 today it would go on his credit record.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."