Apria - Customer
I received a bill for 51.26 in August and went on line and paid it immediately.I continued to get bills every month and called them numerous times.
The money was drawn from my bank account 2 days later. Each person I talked to(5)promised to clear the problem up. Finally I figured out the problem. I had paid on my account instead of my husband's.
I called and the person I talked with found my over payment and said she would transfer the amount to the right account.
Today I received a call from a collection agency for the money.She said I had an overage on my account, but if I did not pay the 52.26 today it would go on his credit record.117448ba review #382556
You may also like
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "I call her and she comes to rob u with a man in the truck. She also wears make up. Her back page name is malayshia. She has dark black..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."