Apria - Customer
I received a bill for 51.26 in August and went on line and paid it immediately.I continued to get bills every month and called them numerous times.
The money was drawn from my bank account 2 days later. Each person I talked to(5)promised to clear the problem up. Finally I figured out the problem. I had paid on my account instead of my husband's.
I called and the person I talked with found my over payment and said she would transfer the amount to the right account.
Today I received a call from a collection agency for the money.She said I had an overage on my account, but if I did not pay the 52.26 today it would go on his credit record.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."