Apria - Customer
I received a bill for 51.26 in August and went on line and paid it immediately.I continued to get bills every month and called them numerous times.
The money was drawn from my bank account 2 days later. Each person I talked to(5)promised to clear the problem up. Finally I figured out the problem. I had paid on my account instead of my husband's.
I called and the person I talked with found my over payment and said she would transfer the amount to the right account.
Today I received a call from a collection agency for the money.She said I had an overage on my account, but if I did not pay the 52.26 today it would go on his credit record.129356a4 review #382556
You may also like
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless. I purchased a..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."