Apria Respiratory Care is the worst!
My husband has sleep apnea and the only respiratory care company in our town was Apria.After providing his CPAP (at THEIR convenience, not ours - waited two weeks) we've had nothing but problems with them.
SO many phone calls asking for supplies. Numerous calls to give them our updated insurance info. Took six calls to get them to change our address. I called them today and told them that we want no further contact with them.
My husband would rather pay for his supplies out-of-pocket than deal with them any longer. I've contacted his physician to relay our problem, but of course, they're the only game in town around here.
Avoid Apria at all costs, if you can!f052c13 review #113516
You may also like
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes. when i got..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."