Apria Respiratory Care is the worst!
My husband has sleep apnea and the only respiratory care company in our town was Apria.After providing his CPAP (at THEIR convenience, not ours - waited two weeks) we've had nothing but problems with them.
SO many phone calls asking for supplies. Numerous calls to give them our updated insurance info. Took six calls to get them to change our address. I called them today and told them that we want no further contact with them.
My husband would rather pay for his supplies out-of-pocket than deal with them any longer. I've contacted his physician to relay our problem, but of course, they're the only game in town around here.
Avoid Apria at all costs, if you can!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "I ordered flowers to come to my mom's office the Friday before Mother's Day. They show up as ten unopened stalks in a giant vase. I ordered a bouquet with..."
- "We called Supreme Outlet regarding a heavily damaged $400 Avanti wine cooler that we received from them. We sent them pictures of the damage which could not have happened..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."